Thank you for
1. all the emails
2. all the prayers
3. all the facebook comments ( i cried while reading all of the ones on my hubs wall) ( i couldn't access facebook while at the hospital)
4. all the numerous phone calls of people checking in
5. all the comments about my dear anni
6. visits to the hospital
7. others who posted about anni
8. those that had others pray for anni
9. texts about anni...one in particular had my eyes wet
10. lastly...those of you that aren't religious but still said a prayer for my chicksy.
We came home from the hospital and I was tuckered out....I gave anni a bath and then we both promptly fell asleep cuddling on my bed. I woke up to the rest of the crew...all of my three boys needing help with homework as well as my youngest needing a LOT of tickles from missing his momma. Anni's temp spiked again while she was sleeping to 102 so I had my neighbor run to the store to grab me some tylenol. Her temp finally came down and I gave her a little more meds so she can rest tonight.
We are still trying to figure out how to keep her laying down....she got off the couch a couple of times and it freaked me out...I don't want her to go anywhere unless I am holding her hand. I am so worried about her falling at all. She is getting better about that but we will be having to change her routine quite a bit. Should be fun. I didn't take any pictures today...should have...but was too tired and peter had the camera in his truck and was gone.
Okay...i am off to do some photography work that is overdue!
Thank you again!
PS. I just found out one of my dear friends hubby is battling cancer again. He will be starting chemo soon....please keep the baker family in your prayers.